Technology Categories Awarded
Smartbridge is authorized to provide Texas DIR customers with services in the following category:
- Information Technology Procurement Assistance
Services include: Business process and technology enablement strategic planning, process and architecture design, requirements gathering, IT Statement of Work (SOW) and/or Request for Offer (RFO) development change management solutions; business process mapping and improvement solutions; use case development services; business case development; alternative analysis and feasibility studies; system requirement specification services, RFP/RFQ/RFI development services, and provider evaluation, selection and transition solutions.
How to Order
The customer must complete a Statement of Work (SOW) which must be in the form contained in Appendix C.
- Appendix C, Statement of Work (SOW) – PDF (56 KB)
- Use the Statement of Work template and include the minimum suggested items.
- The customer should negotiate pricing of deliverables directly with vendor.
- The customer and vendor(s) may work together to improve the SOW.
- The customer may negotiate the terms and conditions of a SOW to suit their business needs, so long as the SOW terms and conditions do not conflict with or weaken the terms of the contract.
- The vendor may only provide services in awarded Technology Categories.
- In order to be awarded a Purchase Order hereunder, the vendor must respond, in writing, to a SOW for services as issued by customers, consistent with the Terms and Conditions of the contract.
- The vendor may begin work ONLY after receiving:
1) a SOW signed by authorized representatives of both the customer and the vendor
2) a Purchase Order is provided by the customer
- The value of any one SOW may not exceed $10 million for voluntary eligible customers, $5 million for state agencies, including all extensions, renewals and change orders. See Eligibility Overview for more information.